Chaplet of the Eucharist - (Taught on 26/06/93 and amended by Our Lady in this message below)




Chapel of the Apparitions - 22:30 pm - day 11/05/2000


"- The Chaplet of the Eucharist gives great Glory to God, and great joy to my Immaculate Heart, but ... if you want to give even more Glory to God, and more 'happiness' to My Heart, pray the prayer of small beads like this:

"Graces and praise be given 'through Mary' at all times, to the Most Divine and Most Holy Sacrament ..."

I will be particularly recognized, with those who honour Me more, through this prayer, and promise them 'Special Graces' from My Son Jesus to their souls ... and My Son, in turn, will reward with even bigger graces, those who Honour His Holy Mother through this invocation, along with Him.


MYSTERIES


1. Our Lord feeds a crowd of 5000 people (in the desert, with the breads and fish that multiplied)
2. Our Lord promises the Eucharist saying: "I AM the LIVING Bread that came down from Heaven."
3. Our Lord feeds a crowd of 4000 people (in the desert, with the breads and fish that multiplied)
4. Our Lord institutes the Holy Eucharist at the Last Supper (in the evening of Holy Thursday)
5. Mystery of Hope: We contemplate the promise of the Triumph of the Eucharistic reign of Jesus, united to the TRIUMPH of the Immaculate Heart of Holy Mary


On the 3 first beads

"My God, I believe, adore, hope in and love You.
I beg Your pardon for those who don't believe, don't adore, don't hope in and don't love You.


THE CREED

I believe in God,

The Father almighty,

Creator of heaven and earth,

And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord,

Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,

Born of the Virgin Mary,

Suffered under Pontius Pilate,

Was crucified, died and was buried;

He descended into hell;

On the third day he rose again from the dead;

He ascended into heaven,

And is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty;

From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Spirit,

The holy Catholic Church,

The communion of saints,

The forgiveness of sins,

The resurrection of the body,

And life everlasting. Amen.


On the big beads:


"Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, 
I adore You profoundly.
I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity 
of Our Lord Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world,
in reparation for the outrages, blasphemies, sacrileges and indifference
with which He Himself is offended,
and I ask You, through the infinite merits of His Holy Heart,
and through the intercession of the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
the conversion of all poor sinners.
My God, I believe, adore, hope in and love You. 
I beg Your pardon for those who don't believe, don't adore, don't hope in and don't love You."


On the small beads:


Thanks and praise be given 'through Mary' at all times, to the Most Divine and Most Holy Sacrament "


At the end of each mystery:

"Glory be to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. 
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
world without end."

"O Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, make me love thy Son Jesus, present in the tabernacle, without ceasing, night and day. Blessed and Praised forever be, the Blessed Sacrament"


On the 3 last beads:

"Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, 
Have Mercy on us and on the whole world."


Final Prayer: 

O Jesus, we know that You are really present in the Blessed Sacrament of the Altar.
I wish to console Thee for the sacrileges and sins by which You are offended in this Admirable Sacrament.
I unite myself to the Choir of Angels, to adore Thee.
I unite myself to the Choir of Saints to adore Thee.
I unite myself with the whole Church, to adore Thee.
I offer Thee this prayer
in reparation for the sins, sacrileges and blasphemies 
by which You are offended.
May You be praised forever. Amen.