CHAPLET OF PEACE - (Taught on 26/10/93)




MYSTERIES
(We meditate on the Mysteries of the Rosary)


OFFERING 
(Same as the Rosary)
"Divine Jesus, We offer Thee this Rosary (Chaplet) that we are about to pray"


ON THE 3 FIRST BEADS
"Come Holy Spirit, through the door of the Immaculate Heart of Mary"


ON THE BIG BEADS
''Queen and Messenger of Peace, intercede Peace to the whole world."


ON THE SMALL BEADS
"Queen and Messenger of Peace, pray to God for us"


AFTER EACH MYSTERY
"Glory Be to The Father, and to The Son, and to The Holy Spirit. 
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen."

"O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee"

"O My Jesus, 
forgive us our sins
Save us from the fires of hell
And lead all souls to Heaven
Especially those in most need of Thy mercy"

"Jesus, Mary and Holy Spirit, I love You! Save us from the fires of hell. Amen".


ON THE 3 LAST BEADS
"Through Your Tears and Sorrows, O Mother, deliver the world from wars and the forces of hell"


FINAL PRAYER
"O Mary, Queen and Messenger of Peace, we beg Thee,
bring Peace to the whole world, Peace in The Church, Peace in families, 
Peace in hearts, Peace in the whole world!
May we all be like Thee, messengers and instruments of Peace.
May the Holy Spirit come with the Gift of Peace,
Through the door of Your Immaculate Heart.
May the Peace of Your Immaculate Heart, O Mary,
Destroy the forces of hell.
O Jesus, Prince and Lord of Peace,
Have mercy on us and the whole world. Amen"


AFTER THE FINAL PRAYER:
CONSECRATION TO OUR LADY
"O My Lady, O My Mother, I offer myself entirely to You, 
and as proof of my devotion to You, I consecrate this day and forever,
my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my heart, and my whole being. 
And just because I'm all yours, o incomparable Mother, guard me 
and defend me as Thy property and possession. Amen."